CI 101: Financial Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate (Special Edition)
The CCIM Institute is proud to announce its new blended learning course. Our new platform blends the CI 101 curriculum into five online virtual sessions, taught by our experienced practitioners, enhanced by two classroom sessions - bringing together the best in education options. CI 101 serves as your introduction to the CCIM Cash Flow Model. Learn to apply the CCIM Cash Flow Model to make your investment decisions based on wise investment fundamentals. Some of the concepts you will explore include IRR, NPV, Cap Rate, Capital Accumulation, and the Annual Growth Rate of Capital.
This class will also introduce you to two other important tools—the CCIM Strategic Analysis Model, the fundamentals behind the numbers, and the CCIM Decision-Making Model, a process for analyzing and making real estate decisions.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Make better investment decisions by using the CCIM Cash Flow Model as a framework for real estate analysis.
- Apply state-of-the-art real estate analysis tools to quantify investment return.
- Measure the impact of federal taxation and financial leverage on the cash flow from acquisition, ownership and disposition phases of real estate investment.
Course Length: 4 weeks (Online Instructor-Led; Classroom, 2 days)
Format: Online & Classroom
Session Dates and Times:
This course has six instructor-led sessions: four virtual online and two classroom.
Sessions 1-4 meet online from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. central time.
- Session 1: 01/30
- Session 2: 02/06
- Session 3: 02/13
- Session 4: 02/20
Sessions 5 & 6 meet in the classroom
- Session 5: 02/27 (8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.)
- Session 6: 02/28 (8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.)
Online exam is open 03/1/2017 to 03/08/2017