Market Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate (Special Edition)
The CCIM Institute is proud to announce its new blended learning course. Our new platform blends the CI 102 curriculum into four online virtual sessions, taught by our experienced practitioners, enhanced by two classroom sessions - bringing together the best in education options.
You can’t make intelligent real estate decisions without learning about the CCIM Strategic Analysis Model for investors, lenders, developers, brokers and other real estate professionals. Learn how financial analysis and market analysis are two separate, yet completely interrelated components of the strategic analysis process.
Work with four case studies covering each of the major property types: office, industrial, multi-family, and retail. Each case study will build around the CCIM Strategic Analysis Model, which contains four components: Market and Competitive Analysis, Political and Legal Analysis, Location and Site Analysis, and Financial Analysis.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Apply the CCIM Strategic Model to make a "go" or "no-go" investment decision.
- Use state-of-the-art geospatial technology for analyses.
- Examine real-world case studies of comprehensive analyses for each of the four major property types: office, industrial, residential, and retail.
Session Dates and Times:
This course has six instructor-led sessions: four virtual online and two classroom.
Sessions 1-4 meet online from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. central time.
- Session 1: 09/12
- Session 2: 09/19
- Session 3: 09/26
- Session 4: 10/03
Sessions 5 & 6 meet in the classroom
- Session 5: 10/10 (8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.)
- Session 6: 10/11 (8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
Online exam is open 10/11/2017 to 10/18/2017