Market Studies & Strategies
In this course, participants will explore the fundamentals of real estate market studies and marketing strategy including promotion and advertising. Renowned real estate developer and Johns Hopkins lecturer Dan Kohlhepp PhD, MAI, will share the knowledge and skills needed to analyze property development opportunities, and bring a property to market.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
· Identify the role of market studies and marketing strategies in the real estate development process
· Estimate and analyze future market conditions
· Create a matrix for market condition analysis
· Evaluate and determine marketing strategies
· Estimate market absorption rates and rental rates
Session Dates and Times:
Sessions meet online from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. central time.
Session 1: 1/24
Session 2: 1/26