Commercial Loan Underwriting December 9 & 11, 2019
Start Date & Time:
December 9, 2019 : 12:00 PM CT
End Date & Time:
December 11, 2019 : 1:30 PM CT
Commercial Real Estate Loan Underwriting
Bank examiners are looking for thorough analysis to support commercial real estate loan decisions. To ensure a strong loan portfolio, commercial real estate underwriters need an in-depth understanding of asset performance early in the acquisition process.
This case study-driven course provides the models and analytics that allow lenders and investors facing underwriting decisions to remove uncertainty, quantify risk, and determine a project’s viability.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Apply financial analysis calculations
- Develop underwriting criteria
- Construct the Real Estate Cash Flow Model
- Determine the effective return on debt investment
- Identify acceptable equity investment return
Session Dates and Times:
Sessions meet online from 12:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. Central time.
Session 1: December 9
Session 2: December 11